Current Employment Opportunities
AUTOMOTIVE TECHNOLOGY AND WELDING INSTRUCTOR
CSD is seeking an instructor for the automotive and welding courses. This position is available starting January 2021. Applicants must have experience with auto technology and welding. Instructor must be CDE/CTE certified.
Please contact the school for further information @ 719-658-2220.
- Kindergarten-12th grades as-needed basis, Monday – Thursday
- Certified Teacher: $115.00 per day
- College Degree: $105.00 per day
- Long Term Substitute: $125.00 per day
To Become a Substitute Teacher
- Submit a complete Substitute Teacher Application
- Submit application with a cover letter, resume, and references
- Acquire a Substitute Teacher Authorization from the Colorado Department of Education at https://www.cde.state.co.us/cdeprof. (The process requires being fingerprinted and detailed instructions are included in the authorization application process)
Fingerprinting Instructions for Non-Licensed Positions