Current Employment Opportunities
- Kindergarten-12th grades as-needed basis, Monday – Thursday
- Certified Teacher: $100.00 per day
- College Degree: $90.00 per day
To Become a Substitute Teacher
- Submit a complete Substitute Teacher Application
- Submit application with a cover letter, resume, and references
- Acquire a Substitute Teacher Authorization from the Colorado Department of Education at https://www.cde.state.co.us/cdeprof. (The process requires being fingerprinted and detailed instructions are included in the authorization application process)
Creede School District is hiring an Athletic Director
Reports to: Superintendent
Departments: Middle and High School Athletics
Qualifications: Preferred experience coaching at the junior varsity and varsity high school level as well as administration of leagues. Experience with scheduling and working with parents and students. CHSAA certified and/or coaching certification equivalent.
Job Overview: The athletic director will be responsible for coordinating, supervising, and maintaining the athletic program. The athletic director will work closely with coaches and administration in preparing budgets, schedules, and bus transportation. The athletic director will also be responsible for hiring all contest workers and supervisors, including securing officials. The athletic director will provide leadership in the area of athletics to meet the needs of the students and community. The AD will attend all athletic events for Creede School District. If AD cannot attend, he or she will appoint an administrator as designee.
A more detailed performance responsibility is available upon request.
Contract pay for a non-employee is between $9,000-$10,000 depending upon experience and references.
Please call Superintendent Richard if you are interested. (719) 658-2220 ext. 111 or (719) 850-0199.