Current Employment Opportunities
ELEMENTARY PARA PROFESSIONAL
This individual will work as a team member, sharing common planning, professional development, program development and implementation, and PARA responsibilities.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent and: Associates Degree; or 60 credit hours; or pass the PARA Work Keys Test to meet ESSA (Every Student Succeeds Act)
- General experience working with children in an educational setting
- Possess or be willing to obtain CPR and First Aid certification
- Submit a letter of interest to the attention of Superintendent Richard
- Pick up an application from the front office or www.creedek12.net
Compensation will be discussed during the interview process. Benefits are included.
- Kindergarten-12th grades as-needed basis, Monday – Thursday
- Certified Teacher: $100.00 per day
- College Degree: $90.00 per day
To Become a Substitute Teacher
- Submit a complete Substitute Teacher Application
- Submit application with a cover letter, resume, and references
- Acquire a Substitute Teacher Authorization from the Colorado Department of Education at https://www.cde.state.co.us/cdeprof. (The process requires being fingerprinted and detailed instructions are included in the authorization application process)