- District Adopted Budgets
- District Financial Audits
- District Level Financial Information
- Salary Schedules
- Waivers: 4 Day School Week C.R.S. 22-32-109 (1)(n)(I)
- Waiver Description: To determine, prior to the end of a school year, the length of time which the schools of the district shall be in session during the next following school year, but in no event shall said schools be scheduled to have less than one thousand eighty hours of planned teacher-pupil instruction and teacher-pupil contact during the school year for secondary school pupils in high school, ninety hours of such instruction and contact for elementary school pupils or less than four-hundred-fifty hours of such instruction for a half-day kindergarten program. In no case shall a school be in session for fewer than one hundred sixty days without the specific prior approval of the commissioner of education.
- Waiver Rational: 4 day school week increases attendance rate, reduces substitute requirements, decreases heating costs, decreases transportation costs, decreases food program costs and reduces costs for nonclassified personnel.
- Federal Form 990, 990-EZ or 990-PF – This item does not apply
- Plan for Distributing Additional Mill Levy Revenue or Statement of Intent to Distribute – This item does not appl
- Quarterly Financial Statements
- Accounts Payable Check Registers
- Investment Performance Reports
Disclaimer: Please consider the context when evaluating financial transactions. Some transactions may appear improper on the surface but are perfectly normal and justifiable when placed in the proper context.
Colorado Financial Transparency
- Link to Financial Transparency for Colorado Schools website: https://coloradok12financialtransparency.com
Additional Contact Information
Lis Richard, Superintendent
Creede School District
PO Box 429
Creede, CO 81130
Colorado Department of Education Office of School Finance Webpage