This is a reminder that next Tuesday, August 13th, is Round-Up Registration day for new and returning students. Several tables/stations will be set up in the Commons area to accommodate the following:
- Register and change class schedule if needed.
- Meet your teacher(s) and grab a supply list if you haven’t already done so from our website.
- Joni Adelman from Silver Thread Public Health will be available to administer vaccinations, along with school nurse Kate Michaels to facilitate all needed health office student paperwork for the upcoming school year.
- Parks and Recreation will have a booth with information on activities offered through the school year.
- PTO will have a booth for interested parents to sign up and for more information on participation.
- The Athletic Director and Coach Kuda will be there to assist with paperwork and other information needed for the upcoming volleyball season.
- Administration will help gather needed information such as hot lunch payment, student parking permits, changes to household information, etc.
- You will be directed for any inquiries about Student Council, Knowledge Bowl, as well as student-led groups and clubs.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BRING:
Copy of student’s Birth Certificate
Student’s Social Security Card
Checkbook (for Hot Lunch and Student Parking Permit)
Student driver license and auto insurance
Mineral County Residents: Proof of Auto Insurance
Guardianship Court Documents and any documentation needed if there has been a name change, address change, etc.